A major mixed-use project at Yonge and Queens Quay features a soaring 95-tower building designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects and developed by Pinnacle International. It is destined to be a landmark in Ontario as the tallest building in the city of Toronto.A project presented by Pinnacle currently in the planning stages. 1 Yonge promises to be a great development at the start of an iconic street in Toronto.
|Project Name||Sky Tower at Pinnacle One Yonge Condo|
|Address||1 Yonge Street|
|Major Intersection||Queens Quay & Yonge Street|
|Units & Storeys||496 units with 65 storeys|
- Developer: Pinnacle
- Location: 1 Yonge Street
- Area Amenities: college,restaurant,park, hospital, bars and recreation hubs are within reach.
- Steps to Harbour Square Park and Sugar Beach Park
- Nearby various schools such as University of Toronto
- easily access to Highway 401 and Highway 7
- Unique cultural restaurants and bars surrounding the condo
- Short way to Scarborough downtown
- Enjoy museums and performing arts venues alongside the condo
- stop on the Scarborough Town Center subway station